TM430E – Strategic Freight Management in SAP Transportation Management – 8 Hours
What is E-learning?
SAP E-learning is the most advanced method of training. Every Course
has 3 Things.
- High Quality Simulated / animated Business process explanations.
- Quizzes at the end of every chapter.
- Interactive demonstration on the software the solution was made for.
SAP Elearning replaced the old way of training that is PDF + Instructor + SAP
Access. This has many flaws. Instructors were not well trained, the
PDF dont match the software release. The Software has no DATA for the
SAP Elearning solves all these issues. Each course is CONCISE, Accurate
and you can guaranteed pass the Exam for the related course. You will
learn SAP for the module you choose the way it was MEANT to be learnt / taught.
High Quality Simulated / animated Business process explanations.
Interactive demonstration on the software the solution was made for
Watch this Youtube Video for complete Demonstration and explanations.
- Strategic Freight Management
- Describing the Strategic Freight Management Process
- Managing Capacities
- Identifying Report Types
- Strategic Freight Procurement
- Strategic Freight Procurement Processing Steps
- Preparing a Request for Quotation
- Submitting an RFQ
- Evaluating Responses
- Generating Agreements for Strategic Freight Procurement
- Strategic Freight Selling
- Strategic Freight Selling Processing Steps
- Receiving an RFQ
- Generating Responses
- Negotiating Rounds
- Generating Agreements for Strategic Freight Selling