TM215E – LSP Based Planning and Execution in SAP Transportation Management – 8 Hours
What is E-learning?
SAP E-learning is the most advanced method of training. Every Course
has 3 Things.
- High Quality Simulated / animated Business process explanations.
- Quizzes at the end of every chapter.
- Interactive demonstration on the software the solution was made for.
SAP Elearning replaced the old way of training that is PDF + Instructor + SAP
Access. This has many flaws. Instructors were not well trained, the
PDF dont match the software release. The Software has no DATA for the
SAP Elearning solves all these issues. Each course is CONCISE, Accurate
and you can guaranteed pass the Exam for the related course. You will
learn SAP for the module you choose the way it was MEANT to be learnt / taught.
High Quality Simulated / animated Business process explanations.
Interactive demonstration on the software the solution was made for
Watch this Youtube Video for complete Demonstration and explanations.
- Advanced Transportation Network
- Defining Carrier Schedules
- Creating Sailing Schedules
- Combining Schedules in the Transportation Network
- Analyzing the Results of the Path Finder
- International Shipments
- Modeling Ocean Shipping
- Creating Modes and Means of Transport to Support Ocean Shipments
- Booking Ocean Capacity to Execute Planning for International Shipments
- Creating Freight Bookings
- Creating Forwarding Orders
- Executing Planning for International Less than Container Load (LCL) Shipments
- Planning Container Provision
- Analyzing an LCL Air Transportation Process
- Advanced Capacity Planning
- Planning Freight Documents Using Schedules
- Freight Booking Management
- Creating Freight Bookings for Consolidation
- Generating Freight Orders for Pickup and Delivery
- Service Order Management
- Manage Service Orders
- Creating Instruction Sets
- Export and Import Handling
- Defining Export and Import Organizational Collaboration