TM111E – ERP Integration for Order Management (Shipper Specific) – 8 Hours
What is E-learning?
SAP E-learning is the most advanced method of training. Every Course
has 3 Things.
- High Quality Simulated / animated Business process explanations.
- Quizzes at the end of every chapter.
- Interactive demonstration on the software the solution was made for.
SAP Elearning replaced the old way of training that is PDF + Instructor + SAP
Access. This has many flaws. Instructors were not well trained, the
PDF dont match the software release. The Software has no DATA for the
SAP Elearning solves all these issues. Each course is CONCISE, Accurate
and you can guaranteed pass the Exam for the related course. You will
learn SAP for the module you choose the way it was MEANT to be learnt / taught.
High Quality Simulated / animated Business process explanations.
Interactive demonstration on the software the solution was made for
Watch this Youtube Video for complete Demonstration and explanations.
- SAP ERP Integration for Order Management
- Describing Transportation Requirements
- Master Data Integration
- Integrating SAP ERP Master Data with SAP TM
- Evaluating Master Data in SAP TM
- Integration of Transportation Requirements
- Preparing SAP TM for Integration of Transportation
- Preparing SAP ERP for Integration of Transportation
- Integrating Sales Orders and Deliveries into SAP TM
- Generating Transportation Requirements in SAP TM
- Integrating Purchase Orders into SAP TM
- Transportation Requirement Processing
- Building Freight Units
- Integrating Routing Information from SAP ERP
- Retaining Consistency Across Systems
- Scheduling Sales Orders with SAP TM
- Delivery Integration with SAP TM
- Triggering Delivery Creation from SAP TM
- Managing Blocks
- Integrating Handling Units