TM110E – Planning in Transportation Management – Processes and Customizing – 20 Hours
What is E-learning?
SAP E-learning is the most advanced method of training. Every Course
has 3 Things.
- High Quality Simulated / animated Business process explanations.
- Quizzes at the end of every chapter.
- Interactive demonstration on the software the solution was made for.
SAP Elearning replaced the old way of training that is PDF + Instructor + SAP
Access. This has many flaws. Instructors were not well trained, the
PDF dont match the software release. The Software has no DATA for the
SAP Elearning solves all these issues. Each course is CONCISE, Accurate
and you can guaranteed pass the Exam for the related course. You will
learn SAP for the module you choose the way it was MEANT to be learnt / taught.
High Quality Simulated / animated Business process explanations.
Interactive demonstration on the software the solution was made for
Watch this Youtube Video for complete Demonstration and explanations.
- Creation of Organizational elements related to Transportation Planning
- Designing a transportation network:
- Overview of ECC master data
- Transportation Zones and Hierarchies
- Means of Transportation and Transportation lanes
- Resources and Equipment Types
- Conditions and Incompatibilities to support transportation restrictions
- Creating and Configuration Order Management Scenarios:
- Configure ERP Requirement Integration
- Configure TM requirement and Planning Document Types
- Set up and discuss Sales order Scheduling Scenarios
- Perform Transportation Planning activities
- Generate Selection and Planning Profiles
- Experiment planning with Transportation cockpit
- Personalize Transportation Cockpit
- Perform Interactive Transportation Planning scenarios
- Modal decisions
- Pooled Shipments
- Automated Planning (Zero Click)
- International Ocean Shipments