TM100E – Processes in SAP Transportation Management Overview – 20 Hours
What is E-learning?
SAP E-learning is the most advanced method of training. Every Course
has 3 Things.
- High Quality Simulated / animated Business process explanations.
- Quizzes at the end of every chapter.
- Interactive demonstration on the software the solution was made for.
SAP Elearning replaced the old way of training that is PDF + Instructor + SAP
Access. This has many flaws. Instructors were not well trained, the
PDF dont match the software release. The Software has no DATA for the
SAP Elearning solves all these issues. Each course is CONCISE, Accurate
and you can guaranteed pass the Exam for the related course. You will
learn SAP for the module you choose the way it was MEANT to be learnt / taught.
High Quality Simulated / animated Business process explanations.
Interactive demonstration on the software the solution was made for
Watch this Youtube Video for complete Demonstration and explanations.
- Introduction to Net Weaver Business Client UI
- Introduction to Network Master Data:
- Products and Locations
- Transportation Lanes and Resources
- Overview of supported Business scenarios:
- Outbound and Inbound Shipments (Domestic and Int’l)
- Ocean Freight
- Air Freight
- Freight Forwarding
- Overview of Transportation Planning
- Examine concept of Freight Units
- Create Transportation Proposals
- Generate Freight Orders
- Examination of Transpiration Execution
- Carrier Selection
- Tendering Shipments
- Delivery Generation and Integration
- Shipment Creation
- Generate Documents and Analytics
- Introduction to Freight Settlement
- Transportation Charge Management
- Calculating Charges
- Freight Settlement
- Generating Accruals
- Cost Distribution